Senior Solution Sales Executive
Onebridge is seeking a Senior Solution Sales Executive to join our growing Tech Services and Solutions Practice at our Corporate HQ in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Senior Solution Sales Executive | Quick Overview:
Reporting to the Senior Director of Sales, this role is critical in advancing the revenue objectives of the organization. This person will be responsible for developing and expanding an assigned account target list and/or territory focused by industry vertical, selling across all service lines, including Data Services, Application Development, and Technical Talent Placement.
Senior Solution Sales Executive| Core Responsibilities:
• Using a proven sales methodology, the Sales Executive excels in customer account strategy, detailed planning, and follow-thru.
• Execution showcased through a customer-centric vision and exudes collaboration and engagement of all available assets and resources.
• Serves as a primary point of contact and conduit for new business and excels in relationship development and establishing trust across all levels of buyers.
• Possesses self-directed ability to complete full lifecycle sales activities including back-end work such as creating and managing sales documents and proposals, building estimates, pricing models, forecasts, solution roadmaps, and customer SOWs.
• Partners with Solutions Delivery and Client Services Managers to design and develop strategic and tactical plans to generate revenue.
• Identifies, qualifies, and develops cross-selling opportunities with limited support.
• Coordinates with service line leaders during the sales process to cultivate appropriate solutions required to meet customer’s business goals.
• Communicates decisions, priorities, and relevant project information to appropriate people regarding the perceived risks, consulting solutions requests, projects, and strategic initiatives to improve efficiency and effectiveness, enhancing client success.
Senior Solution Sales Executive | Skills & Experience:
• 7-10+ years of experience as a named account relationship and/or business development manager.
• Professional services sales experience with a successful track record of selling application development or data management solutions or managed services.
Senior Solution Sales Executive | Behaviors:
• Motivated in a competitive environment.
• Thrives in a leading role within an account team framework.
• Challenges tradition with new ways of thinking and connecting with clients.
• Holds intellectual curiosity for understanding evolving business issues and industry trends.
• Desires deep learning of solution capabilities and all core service offerings to determine potential impact and opportunity to meet client goals.
• Embraces and capitalizes on uncapped commission opportunities.